2D-3D FACEngine® for Library Generation.
As well it is possible to “synthesize” a library of views which represents the individual. This is depicted in the Figure. Such views will enhance the facial search system.
- U.S. Patent number 7,643,685: Viewpoint -Invariant Image Matching and Generation of Three-Dimensional Models from Two-Dimensional Imagery.
- U.S. Patent number 7,643,683: Generating Image Data Bases for Multifeatured Objects.
- U.S. Patent number 7,643,671, Facial Recognition System and Method.
- U.S. Patent number 7,853,085. Viewpoint Invariant Detection and Identification of 3D Object from 2D Imagery.
- U.S. Patent number 2007/0080967A1, Publication Date April 12, 2007: Generation of Normalized 2D Imagery and ID Systems via 2D to 3D Lifting:of Multifeatured Objects. Pending.