- Next Generation Face Recognition: Driving the Convergence of Surveillance and Access Control
- 2D to 3D Mapping Technologies As A Solution to Facial ID Systems
- Anatomic Diffeomorphic Mapping via Computational Anatomy with Infinite Vectorspace Environment Mapping
- On the Metrics and Euler-Lagrange Equations of Computational Anatomy
- M.I. Miller and A. Trouve and L. Younes - Annual Review of biomedical Engineering, 4:375-405, 2002.
- Computational Anatomy: An Emerging Discipline
- Ulf Grenander and Michael I. Miller - Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, LVI, No. 4,617-6 94, December, 1998.
- Accommodating Geometric and Thermodynamic Variability For Forward-Looking Infrared Sensors
- M. Cooper, Ulf Grenander, Michael Miller, Anuj SrivastavaProc. SPIE, Vol. 3070, Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar IV, E. Zelnio, Ed, pp. 162-72, April, 1997.