By Paul Schuepp
We hope that you will join us for a webinar on Thursday, January 30 for an in-depth look at how law enforcement agencies are using Animetrics’ investigative facial recognition technology to catch criminals and close cases.
REGISTER HERE FOR WEBINAR: JANUARY 30, 2:00-2:45 PM EST
Facial recognition is becoming a critical new weapon in the crime-fighting toolbox, as the FBI makes facial recognition technology available to police departments across the country.
Our Webinar will explore the growing number of facial biometric applications now available for law enforcement including our Investigative Face Identity Solution (IFIS) portfolio, which features the new cloud-based service called ID-Ready.
The webinar will cover:
- Investigative facial biometrics comparison, analysis and image tools for detectives and forensic analysts.
- Complete face recognition database solutions for police departments, law enforcement agencies and correctional facilities.
The program will also feature live demonstrations of Animetrics’ portfolio of products:
- ForensicaGPS: utilizing Animetrics’ powerful FACEngine technology, Forensica solves the problem of low-quality, low-resolution surveillance photos and video stills by “pose correcting” the faces and filling in obscured and shadowed faces to make the images “ID-Ready” for accurate database comparison.
- ID-Ready brings Animetrics’ 2D-to-3D facial recognition technology into the cloud as a subscription-based service that enables smaller law enforcement departments to easily and cost-effectively identify potential suspects.
- FaceR Identity Management Solution (FIMS) Animetrics’ powerful cloud-based face recognition platform for transforming, analyzing, comparing and managing suspect images. Features include unique 2D-to-3D technology, which converts flat images to rotatable avatars for advanced biometric analysis.
This webinar is geared toward law enforcement professionals including police, detectives, corrections officers, security officials and of course, information technology professionals involved in any facet of law enforcement and security.